Inspired by the development’s lush landscaping, greenery and trees, Forest Woods as a name signifies the tranquillity and serenity of living amidst nature, an expression of a rich surrounding of botany to reside in peaceful harmony
Forest Woods upcoming Serangoon new launch is located along Lor Lew Lian in District 19.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- 5 mins walk to Serangoon MRT and Bus Interchange
- 5 mins walk to NEX megamall
- Great accessibility with 2 MRT lines (North-East Line and Circle Line) and 2 Expressways to get to you everywhere (CTE / KPE)
- Within 1 Km* of Paya Lebar Methodist School and Yang Zheng Primary
- Fun for everyone with over 60 luxurious facilities including 150m Adventure Zone, 75m long pool, exclusive welcome lobby with wifi, 24 hour gym, and a stunning 3-storey clubhouse
- Welcome lobby with Residential Service Counter
- Premium home with branded appliances from Bosch and fittings from Grohe
- Smart Home Automation for all units
- Flexible layout and selection of finishes to suit your lifestyle
- Reputable developer - CDL with over 50 years of experience, Singapore’s most BCA-awarded Developer
Inspired by the historical context of “Serangoon” which is thought to be derived from the ranggong bird, a species of stork which abounded in the riverine swamps around Serangoon River or the Rangoon River, the development aims to capture the sense of nostalgia and lush shades of forest that is present on the existing site.
The architectural language is kept to pure forms, bridging between the landscape and the urban. The box and frame design language takes a humbler approach to complement the landscape, allowing the development to grow into a living forest. The riparian nature of the development immediately stands out among the urban neighborhood, recreating the experience of a sanctuary landscape in the heart of the Serangoon estate.
The project comprises 7 blocks of 12-strorey residential towers, with a total of 519 units (approx. 46,000 sqm GFA). The blocks are purposefully arranged to maximize block-to-block spacing. The site planning concept aims to create spaciousness within an odd-shaped site. In terms of the architectural design, the blocks are articulated by alternating frames and overlapping lines of varying depths, to create intertwining envelopes of overhanging ledges. The façade is complemented by the vibrant blue-&-green landscape that melds from a “forest walk” theme at the eastern end of the e-deck, with a more orderly and manicured design at the western end.