Platinum – Melbourne, Australia brings a new level of luxury to life in the world’s most liveable city. Rising 168 meters, this landmark building adds a striking architectural statement to the Melbourne skyline. It also boasts the city’s first world-class sky lounge, highest pool, gourmet eateries and an ever-attentive concierge.
Reasons to Invest in Platinum Apartments
About the Development
- Completion in July 2016 (2 weeks time)
- Buy with certainty as you will be able to secure a loan now
- Receive immediate rental income upon completion
- 2 years rental guarantee at 5% per year provided by developer
- Avg price of A$800 PSF probably one of the lowest prices in a fantastic location
- Located in Southbank, opposite Crown Entertainment Complex
- Woolworths supermarket located on the ground floor. The only supermarket along City Road
- Save on additional buyers stamp duty before 1st July 2016
Platinum – Melbourne, Australia. One of the world’s largest vertical gardens welcomes you when you approach Platinum. Towering eight storeys high, the garden brings a touch of nature into the urban landscape. It is just one of the ways that Platinum is truly an international-standard building.
At the crown of the building, 10 levels of stunning bronze and indigo color glass protect the lavish upper-level residences and penthouses. Three metallic color blades extend out of this top frame with coloured glass wrapping the rest of the building.
These signature elements signify the building’s elegance. It’s architecture that makes a solid statement, both to City Road and the landscape of Melbourne.
Modern, Inviting Spaces
Platinum’s Melbourne apartments are a welcome retreat into spaces that are carefully planned to make living highly enjoyable.
Each apartment features balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows that invite the expansive views into your home.
The floorplans are the culmination of the best of contemporary interior thinking, and designed to minimize corridors and offer an open layout that is efficient and elegant. Simplicity and clean lines inform much of the interior language.
Platinum is designed to be a home to those who seek contemporary standards from architecture.
Platinum is sure to appeal to owner-occupiers who value quality.
Presence, Contemporary Design
The flourishing bougainvillea and star jasmine of Platinum’s vertical garden provide scented nature to the metropolitan streetscape.
Inside, the lobby is lined with limestone walls and a reflective ceiling. The concierge, who will be present 24 hours a day, is seated behind a backlit, onyx marble desk. You’ll glance around the opulent space and nod to familiar faces sitting leisurely in Platinum’s own cafe and restaurant, which extend from the foyer.
Seeing it so alive will bring to mind Crown Precinct’s vibrant culture and the lifestyle it’s so renowned for.
When the elevator doors open, you’ll be greeted with feature walls, mood lighting and mirrors – clever details that are often overlooked. It’s these thoughtful elements that will make you realise Platinum adds a touch of luxury, from the moment you enter the building until the moment you enter your home.
- Opposite Crown Casino
- Clarendon St, cafes & restaurants
- Clarendon St, supermarkets & shops
- South Melbourne fresh food market
- Tram routes 109, 96, 112, 55
- Easy access to Various Universities